Covid_19 Pandemic Update May 2020

Following the announcement regarding the Covid_19 pandemic by the UK Government, the South Coast Helicopter Club committee have decided the cancel all club meetings at their flying sites with immediate effect in line with the Government measures to slow the spread of the virus.

Helifest 2020:

At the moment we are still hoping that Helifest 2020 will happen.

The committee will make a decision in June on whether to continue the show or postpone the show until later in the year (Sep/Oct).

We will keep you updated as and when a decision has been made.


Flying Site Update May 2020:

The Committee have taken the desion to re-open the Broomhill site for flying.

Members are asked to observe the goverment guidelines on social distanciing while at the field, and to use protective gloves when opening and closing the entrance gate.

Unfortunately the farmer has ploughed the show field, so we have had to revert back to the old fields.